Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Thoughts.....

After reading Karl Fisch's blog I believe I have a better understanding of why technology is so important. I agree with what was said in his blog. In today's society, technology is everywhere, the grocery store, in homes, schools, business offices, I have even seen technology in a bathroom. So if you think about it technology is a good tool for everyone to be familiar with.

Teachers on the other hand should be more intune than most. There are so many ways for students to learn by using the internet/technology that if a teacher does not know what or how then the teacher may be keeping a student from expanding their mind. When I become a teacher I hope to know more about technology than I do now. There are so many different aspects of technonlogy that one could use in the classroom and I hope to keep expanding my technological abilities to better help with student learning.

No comments: