Monday, September 1, 2008

Shift Happens

When I was reading the blog topic for this week I did not know what to expect. After watching the video I was in awe. To see how much things have changed and seeing how many people use technology is to me mindblowing. Of course change happens everyday but to see how much change has accured of a few years really does make me wonder what the next generation will be like. Also, watching this video makes me want to explore the internet more and be "more intune" with the world of technology.

At first my view of the internet was very secluded because of all the "bad" things that are there. When I think about myself teaching in a couple of years, I always thought I would use the internet but not very much. After watching this video my thinking has changed. Although I will monitor what students explore on the internet, I will now encourage the use of the internet in my classroom.

No comments: