Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Final Post

I feel that I learned alot in this class. I had a gmail account before I got into the class. After the class set one up I also learned that I could create an iGoogle page. I thought this was very cool. Now when I sign in its all the things I put there. This was probably my favorite part of the class. Another thing I learned was how to make a powerpoint from google docs. I actually had to do a powerpoint presentation in another class and this made it very easy. Instead of going through the hassle of saving the powerpoint to a jump drive all I had to do was pull up my igoogle page and there it was. I think all the things we learned with google will be the most helpful for me in the future. I also enjoyed the blogging. I had heard about blogging before but I never really understood what it was. After creating my own blog I understood it. I think we had a little to many blog post to do along with all our other classes and the projects we had to do in them. All in all I enjoyed it very much.

One thing I wish we could have learned more about is microsoft excel. I am pretty familiar with this because I use it at work but I had to teach myslef everything that I use at work. I have always wanted to know more about excel and I have never had the chance to take a class that offers that.

I really did enjoy this class. It was not to difficult but it was challenging enough to make you feel as if you accomplished something by the end of the semester.

No comments: