Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blogs in the Classroom

I read Jennifer Harris' blog. I used to sit by her in class, until that computer did not work any longer, so I thought I would look at her blog. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading all that she had to say. In her blog it seemed that she took her time in writing them. It makes me want to change mine and write a bit more on come of my blogs. (but we all know there is not enough time in the day to do that) Jennifer did very well constructing her blog. It is very easy to read and go to the different links.

We did have some different views on some things, but like she said in one of her blogs it gives you a different way of looking at something. I am sure not everyone thinks or fees the same about things and this is why I feel that these blogs are a great tool. When you surf the net reading different blogs you can not only see what other people think but you can also learn from them. It is always good to expand your mind. Kinda like the growth mindset.

This class has taught me so many new things. Blogging os one of them. I have enjoyed blogging and I actually got a comment from someone on one of mine. I thought that was neat because I tend to forget that anyone can read my blog. In some of my blogs I probably sound totally ridiculous but you got to start somewhere.

I got the cahance to read a couple of blogs from a few different people. It was so interesting to see all the different view points. There are so many times when we think we are right and that our way of thinking is the most logical. Reading these different blogs really made me think.

No comments: