Thursday, November 20, 2008

Podcasts

I listened to the Smart Boards lesson first. I really enjoyed it. This semester is the first time I have heard or gotten to use a smart board. The information Be and Joan give is very helpful. Everyone seem to like the idea of the smart board. Be and Joan have a lot of knowledge about the Smart Board and after listening to them I would recommend it to teachers who may not be as familiar with Smart Boards.

I listened to a few under Kidcast and they all seemed very entertaining. I did not listen to a lot of them just about 2 to 3 min. of some. If I had more time I would have listen to more because it seemed to give a lot of different tips that could be used in my classroom.

I also listened to EdTechtalk. This one you can ask a question and post it and it gives you feedback about your question. If someone is interested in itunes and podcast and so forth this is something they can use. I am not to familiar with itunes and stuff so it was difficult for me to find and download/subscribe all this. I'm not sure if it is something I will be doing in the future. If I had more time to learn about it then the Edtechtalk would definitely be something I used in the future.

Podcasts are a great way for people to interact. This semester has been a first for me in a lot of ways. The podcast is one of them. I enjoyed doing our podcast in class, although it was nerve racking. I think its a great tool that teacher can use in their classrooms as something fun and informative for their students.

No comments: