Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Teacher's Domain

This website was very interesting. My computer at home is full so I cannot get good access to anything like youtube, podcast etc. So I had to wait until I went home to watch all this stuff. But like I said it was worth the wait. I have found a few different places that I could use in the future as a teacher. This site for instense was very easy to access and esay to look around at.

A couple of the ones I watched was the infrared: More than the eye can see and A night in the Coral Reef. These were both great. And I would consider them both in my classroom. They were both very informational. Neither was to long. I did not get bored watching them either. I have a very short attention span so if its not interesting then I will not be paying attention. This is the same for alot of students as well.

No comments: